Creative and fun dating idea
Creative and fun dating idea - Privatecams
27) Share a laugh at a Comedy Show Nothing brings people closer together than having a good laugh - support your local comic!28) Have a Foreign Dinner Night at Home Decorate your apartment like a foreign country (make it look as cheesy as possible) and cook a foreign meal. Print out a menu for your date with details about the food you've made. 29) Check out an Antique Store or Flea Market See what kinds of rare gems you can find at an antique store or flea market.
TRANSLATION: He nerds out over whatever he fancies, including you. MASCOT: Danny on Set up a taco bar with all the fixings or make homemade pizza.
Start with each and see who can win the most money!
8) Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen Spend the day helping the less fortunate by volunteering at a soup kitchen.
Have a competition with your date to see who is the most accurate marksman.
7) Visit the Casino Check out the slot machines and table games.
Some shelters allow you to take them out for a walk as well!
2) See a Psychic or Palm Reader Have your fortune told by a professional psychic or palm reader.
Compare your results with your date and determine if they're reasonable or completely ridiculous.
3) Take a Segway-Riding Tour Some regions offer tours while riding on a segway.
25) Have a Netflix Double Feature Night If you have a Netflix account, pick out one movie each and watch them back-to-back.
You'll gain insight into each other's taste in cinema.
21) Take a trip to the Zoo Learn about different species of animals and see them up close.